Each month choose from three program tracks: text studies, social justice and politics.
Click Here for the Full Schedule
Learn to run a successful community event from start to finish with the JewFlicks "program-in-a-box" kit that includes:
- Customized announcement flyers
- Sourcesheets and handouts
- "How to run the event" resource kit, including everything from childcare to food
- Program timeline: When to do what for a successful program
- How to make money on this event (including everything from ticketing to sponsorships)
- Complete publicity kit (including press releases for local newspapers)
- "How to attract crowds" resource kit
- Post-program follow-on engagement suggestions
- "Troubleshooting your projector" kit (for your technical team)
- And more...